Finance Reporting Analyst
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Create monthly reports for the management
Support of our international bookkeeping team
- Create customer invoices and credit notes
- Check of supplier invoices
- Controlling and plausibility reviews
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable accounting
- Payment transactions, dunning procedures and expense reports
- Creation and handling of netting-statements with our business partners
- Bank reconciliations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
You communicate daily with our international customers in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance is preferred
- Several years of practical experience in accounting, especially accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Very good knowledge of accounting software
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office software, especially Excel and Word
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written), other languages are advantageous
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, confidentiality and thoroughness
- Organisational strength, loyalty and reliability
- Team player with quick comprehension and willingness to learn
- High customer orientation, quality thinking and abstraction ability
- Independent, goal-oriented and exact working method as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Eagerness to work, resilience and confident manner
- Affinity and interest in digital media such as the Internet and mobile communications
WHAT WE DO
HORISEN is an international software company active in the fields of mobile telecommunications and digital marketing.
With our comprehensive cloud software solutions, we’ve become a competent and innovative partner to many mobile phone companies and marketing experts worldwide. Ever since 2001, we have been continuously recognized as market leaders in our business vertical.
As telecom and marketing experts, we specialize in enabling direct communication between brands and their clients via all kinds of mobile messages, e.g. SMS, Messenger, etc. Our software enables our customers to efficiently and reliably send billions of messages to mobile recipients worldwide. We enable communication that is targeted, secure and fast.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Cooperation: professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
Workplace: a modern and beautiful working environment in Nis, Paracin, Pirot
Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
Opportunity: new challenges for personal and career development
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions.
This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs.
Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations