We expect the candidate to be part of Implementation team whose main responsibility is installation, implementation and post-installation support of all HORISEN platforms and products to our customers.
- Experience with Linux (Debian/CentOS) system administration
- Experience with implementation and integration processes
- Experience with Ansible or other automation and orchestration technologies
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of 24/7 production environments
- Experience with monitoring system Grafana, Icinga
- Basic experience with Python or Bash/awk/sed scripting
- Basic experience with Docker and GIT
- Understanding of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or similar SQL/no-SQL databases
- High-level documentation skills
- Good Knowledge of AGILE principles
- Good experience with Confluence, Jira
- Excellent English skills - both written and verbal
- 3+ years of professional experience
Considered a plus:
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with HA Proxy, REST, SMPP, microservices orchestration
- Experience with Proxmox and/or AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- University degree in Computer Sciences or software engineering related field
WHAT WE DO
HORISEN is an international software company active in the fields of mobile telecommunications and digital marketing.
With our comprehensive cloud software solutions, we’ve become a competent and innovative partner to many mobile phone companies and marketing experts worldwide. Ever since 2001, we have been continuously recognized as market leaders in our business vertical.
As telecom and marketing experts, we specialize in enabling direct communication between brands and their clients via all kinds of mobile messages, e.g. SMS, Messenger, etc. Our software enables our customers to efficiently and reliably send billions of messages to mobile recipients worldwide. We enable communication that is targeted, secure and fast.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Cooperation: professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
Workplace: home office / alternatively in one of our modern offices in Niš, Paracin or Pirot
Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
Opportunity: new challenges for personal and career development
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions.
This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs.
Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations