Lawyer for International Contracts
- University degree in Law, Master degree in Law
- A Lawyer specialised in international law
- Several years of experience in trade law relations
- Experience in writing international trade law contracts
- Very good knowledge in international public and private international law, copyright laws, commercial trade law and international trade law
- Very good organisational skills and good knowledge of international law practice
- Excellent English skills is a must-have (both written and verbal), other languages are advantageous
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong and trustful working relationships
- Must be highly self-motivated and reliable
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office software, especially Word
- Independent, goal-oriented and exact working method as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Eagerness to work, resilience and confident manner
Your area of responsibility:
- Keeping evidence of all contract – related documentation
- Review of agreements from partners or changes asked to be made in our contracts
- Negotiations of changes which should be made in contracts
- Checking if documents are acceptable and preparing them for signing
- Informing relevant departments about terms and details from contracts
- Revision of existing templates and creation of new templates for new services
- Preparing contracts according to commercial offer from sales team
WHAT WE DO
HORISEN is an international software company active in the fields of mobile telecommunications and digital marketing.
With our comprehensive cloud software solutions, we’ve become a competent and innovative partner to many mobile phone companies and marketing experts worldwide. Ever since 2001, we have been continuously recognized as market leaders in our business vertical.
As telecom and marketing experts, we specialize in enabling direct communication between brands and their clients via all kinds of mobile messages, e.g. SMS, Messenger, etc. Our software enables our customers to efficiently and reliably send billions of messages to mobile recipients worldwide. We enable communication that is targeted, secure and fast.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Cooperation: professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
Workplace: home office / alternatively in one of our modern offices in Niš, Paracin or Pirot
Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
Opportunity: new challenges for personal and career development
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions.
This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs.
Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations