The successful candidate will be a part of the Project management team whose main responsibility is coordination and completion of different projects for on boarding a new Customers, set deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress for each project. Preparing different type of analytics reports for upper management.
- University degree in Telecom or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Excellent English skills — both written and verbal
- Knowledge of GSM 2G/3G/4G networks and SMS technology
- Knowledge of networking, mobile and telecom technologies
- Good experience with SS7/SMS/MNP technologies
- Good knowledge of telco protocols SMPP/ Sigtran/Diamter/SIP and other
- Proven work experience as Project Manager min as 3+ years
- Good Knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM methodologies and principles
- Good experience with Confluence, Jira and other PM tools
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly self-motivated, reliable and good team player
- Must be able to work under stress situation
- Responsible for the full project life-cycle:
- Update project management tool
- Gather customer details
- Estimate and provide exact RFS
- Platform design
- Project plan design
- Migration plan
- Handover new Platform into Support Team
- Participate in RFP/RFI
- Keep all the time up to date all on-boarding documentations (checklist, High Level Design etc…)
- Constantly participating in onboarding process improving
- Be a primary technical interface between HORISEN & Customers during onboarding process
- Closely work with all HORISEN stakeholders inside the organization
- Provide a full technical assistance to HORISEN Sales/Pre-Sales/CRM teams
WHAT WE DO
HORISEN is an international software company active in the fields of mobile telecommunications and digital marketing.
With our comprehensive cloud software solutions, we’ve become a competent and innovative partner to many mobile phone companies and marketing experts worldwide. Ever since 2001, we have been continuously recognized as market leaders in our business vertical.
As telecom and marketing experts, we specialize in enabling direct communication between brands and their clients via all kinds of mobile messages, e.g. SMS, Messenger, etc. Our software enables our customers to efficiently and reliably send billions of messages to mobile recipients worldwide. We enable communication that is targeted, secure and fast.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Cooperation: professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
Workplace: home office / alternatively in one of our modern offices in Niš, Paracin or Pirot
Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
Opportunity: new challenges for personal and career development
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions.
This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs.
Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations