Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
The Senior Frontend Developer is a part of the team that develops our flagship applications for Telecom Carriers using the newest technologies, such as Angular, Goland, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
We expect the candidate to be highly proficient in Linux, lazy for doing things manually, creative and enthusiastic when it comes to automating things.
- Strong knowledge of AngularJS (1.x)
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5, CSS/SASS, REST
- Good tooling knowledge (WebPack, docker, NPM, Yarn)
- Good experience with GIT
- Good English skills - both written and verbal
- Team player
- Hands-on approach, quality, and productive thinking
Considered a plus
- Angular 2 and newer
- Knowledge of other modern front-end frameworks like ReactJS, VueJs or similar
- Knowledge of Backend Languages (PHP, GO) and Databases
- TDD (unit tests, black-box tests, test automation)
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions. This allows us to give our people freedom - freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people - their ideas, commitment and needs. Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Cooperation: professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
Workplace: a modern and beautiful working environment in Nis, Paracin, Pirot
Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
Opportunity: new challenges for personal and career development
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations